For site security purposes and to ensure that this Web service remains available to all users, this government computer system employs software programs that monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information. Anyone using this system expressly consents to such monitoring and is advised that if such monitoring reveals evidence of possible abuse or criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials.
Unauthorized attempts to upload or change information on OLDCC servers are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law, including under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act of 1996.
US Department of Defense Warning Statement
You are accessing a U.S. Government (USG) website that is provided for USG-authorized use only. By visiting this website, you consent to the following conditions:
- The USG routinely intercepts and monitors communications on this website for purposes including, but not limited to, penetration testing, COMSEC, monitoring, network operations and defense, personnel misconduct (PM), law enforcement (LE), and counterintelligence (CI) investigations.
- At any time, the USG may inspect and seize data stored on this website.
- Communications using, or data stored on, this website are not private, are subject to routine monitoring, interception, and search, and may be disclosed or used for any USG-authorized purpose.
- This website includes security measures (e.g., authentication and access controls) to protect USG interests — not for your personal benefit or privacy.
- Notwithstanding the above, using this website does not constitute consent to PM, LE or CI investigative searching or monitoring of the content of privileged communications, or work product, related to personal representation or services by attorneys, psychotherapists, or clergy, and their assistants. Such communications and work product are private and confidential.
Section 508 Compliance
We continually strive to ensure the pages on this Web site are accessible to individuals with disabilities in accordance with Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. If you have any difficulty viewing any page with adaptive technology, please contact the webmaster for this site, or the Center Section 508 Coordinator.
Documents on OEA.gov are presented in many formats. These formats are generally accessible to users using screen reading software. Some files on this Web site may be posted as Adobe Acrobat Portable Document Format (PDF) files. Adobe provides their Acrobat Reader software as a free download.