Grant Management & Administration
State and local governments, and instrumentalities of local government, are eligible for OLDCC grant assistance as they respond to Defense industry actions, such as base closures or realignments, changes in Defense contracts, or address land use compatibility with the military.
NOTE: The OLDCC Grants Portal is only accessible for communities with an existing relationship with OLDCC.
Below is a list of grant resources and the federal statutes that guide OLDCC funding and federal grant law for OLDCC grantees.
- If you are an OLDCC Grantee, click here for a quick overview of using the OLDCC Grants Portal.
- For the latest version of the OLDCC Grants Portal Grantee Guide, click here to download.
- For an overview on submitting an application on the OLDCC Grants Portal, click here.
- Payment Management System: The Payment Management System is a tool to help OLDCC grant recipients draw down funds
Federal Grant Laws and Regulations
- 10 U.S.C 2391 Military Base Reuse Studies and Community Planning Assistance
- P.L. 101-510 Defense Base Closure and Realignment Act of 1990
Build American, Buy American (BABA)
Code of Federal Regulations
Grants issued after December 26, 2014, must follow the Department of Defense’s interim implementation of OMB’s 2 CFR Part 200 Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards at which consolidates and supersedes OMB Circulars A-102, 2 CFR Part 215 (A-110), A-133, A-50, A-89 in addition to 2 CFR 215, 220 (A-21), 225 (A-87), and 230 (A-122)
APPLICABLE TO ACTIVE AWARDS ISSUED PRIOR TO DECEMBER 26, 2014.
Grants issued prior to December 26, 2014, must comply with the Department of Defense Grant and Agreement Regulations (DoDGARs) which can be found at 32 CFR Part 32 (Non-Profit Organizations) and 32 CFR Part 33 (for States and Local Governments). In addition to other rules and regulations and OMB Circulars in effect prior to December 26, 2014, which include but are not limited to the following:
- 32 CFR Part 33 Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to States and Local Governments
- 32 CFR Part 32 Administrative Requirements for Grants and Cooperative Agreements to States and Local Governments
- OMB Circular A-102 Grants and Cooperative Agreements with States and Local Governments
- 2 CFR 215 Uniform Administrative Requirements for Non-Profit Organizations
- 2 CFR 220 Cost Principles for State and Local Governments
- 2 CFR 220 Cost Principles for Institutions of Higher Education
- 2 CFR 230 Cost Principles for Non-Profit Organizations
- OMB Circular A-133 Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profits
- OMB Circular A-50 Audit Follow-Up
- “Single Audit Act”
- OMB Circular A-133 Compliance Supplement 2014
Forms for Active Grants
- Request for Advance or Reimbursement, SF 270
- ACH Vendor/Miscellaneous Payment Enrollment Form SF 3881 (Applicable to grants issued prior to June 1, 2019)
- Outlay Report and Request for Reimbursement for Construction Programs Form SF 271
Other Useful Websites
- Department of Defense (DoD) Grant Awards Website for Publicly-Searchable Information
- Assistance Listings
- Federal Register
- Federal Audit Clearinghouse
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) (Title 2: Grants and Agreements; Title 32: National Defense)
- System for Award Management & Assistance Listings (SAM.gov)
- Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Intergovernmental Review State Point of Contact List (SPOC)
- Dun and Bradstreet